Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The 5000ème fell!!

Tuesday September 28, 2010 2 28 /09 /Sep /2010 17:33

The 5000ème fell!!

Its is there!!! It fell….

and what a eagerness!!!

I will not quote any name!!!

they will be recognized!!! mdr

Thank you with all for your participation…

I regaled myself to read you…

and I excuse myself not to have answered all your coms!!

But I make a point of preserving my small mimines!!! mdr

It should be said that one comes all the same

to reach the 5204ème coms!!

Good…

I think that you all must wait

impatiently the name of gaining???

NOT???

Hein???

Then yes…. not???

I understand anything!!!

Good Ben I does not say it!!! …

Mdr…

Not I laugh!!

Leave angry!!!

Gaining is…

5000 coms

And yes!! it is about Fiji!!

 

with you!!

You will receive before long a ptit gift…

Good would be patient!! mdr

One is a little with flock at the Pigsty

 

b719bc09e44b

No comments:

Post a Comment