Thursday, August 4, 2011

tests of presentations

To divide         - By puceD
pose your emprinte?

tests of presentations

Friend reader,
hello.

 


elephant with the pipo 2010

 

 

After the publication of new albums per topic,
who soon will replace the old ones
where I am sour that everyone is lost
(especially me besides);


I attack myself,
as you could note it,
with the publication of a complete model:


 

Dear Lullali 

 

 

 



Approximately, I play my chart history again supplements what!


cover of novel

(ordered illustration validated after modifications, cover of novel of Jesscott)


It was the joke of the day!
Who me?
not funny?

initially I have the right
I am at home!
and fake!
let us begin again!

 


 

 

 

This presentation in the form of blog is provisional.
Once 12 pages and the cover published,
I would seek another manner
to make it more readable
(and these pages will disappear sure).


For the moment the first 2 pages are visible


 


expensive lullali

 

 

 


expensive lullali 2

 

 

 

chare lullali page 5 and 6

 

 

 

The continuation arrives promised

 


Finally for a little lazy new arrival
other complete stories walk by here:


With the B.A.G (brigade anti-gastropods)
the large ones and the old children will discover
one equipped with agents of shock the BAG
fighting against an invasion of cruel snails and one nothing…
finally malicious what!


 

logo of the BAG

 

 

 

 

Nature, the malicious goblin is by there >

 

(clik on the image thank you)


 

 

nature

 

 

 

and to finish my participation
the year of before with the project rebound 3
(a little long to charge but that is worth the blow )

 

 


pap1-72.jpg

 

 

The butterfly inspired two authors and two stories appeared and illustrated.

 

 

There remain to me still some planets
to make you visit,
but for today I let to you benefit from those there.

 

 

So long

 


No comments:

Post a Comment