Thursday, August 4, 2011

Good holidays with all and all

Sunday July 10, 2011 7 10 /07 /Juil /2011 06:53

Good holidays with all and all

  Hello hello, that made more than two years that I founded this blog to help you to discover all the facets of animal crossing Wild World. I do not receive today less than 250 visits per day and the hundreds of comments per month!

  Thanks to you and your supports I have could carry out a site coherent and complete, I thank you.

 

  I wish you at all very beautiful holidays, benefit from your two months of rest to visit your basic village in roof in order to discover all the secrecies which this plays contain!


animal008.jpg

 


PS:  you can also inform you HERE about the new Animal Crossing 3ds which will leave in December!

         - Do not forget that it is possible to bronze your animal character crossing in summer! More infos HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment