Personality test: Which Player of Board games are you?
And here I cracked and I am now registered on Facebook. You can become my virtual friend there by seeking my profile: Yahndrev de Kerval.
I put a bond on my profile with each time I post an article on my blog and you can thus see immediately if there is of the nine ici-même.
To celebrate the event I thus created a Personality test over there which is thus entitled: Which player of Board games are you?
I thus encourage you to try it to allow me to correct the errors of them. Say to me what think you! Your comments will be to me of a great help to make it still better.
The bond towards my profile facebook: Yahndrev
The bond towards the Test: Which player of Board game are you?
Bond towards the Test with the hand for nonthe user of FaceBook
No comments:
Post a Comment